Eleni Sopasis, owner, head planner and designer of Eleni & Co. New York put together this beautiful photo shoot at Sound River Studios in Long Island City. With the iconic New York skyline in the background, the groom wears not one, but two Tomasso Black looks, highlighting the latest trend - one groom, two jackets. No longer just a thing for just the bride, grooms are now switching up their looks as well. Both jackets can be formal and stylish, but one a bit more playful. Check out the groom's two distinct looks here.
The groom here wears a custom double breasted tuxedo with peak lapels.
His look later in the evening switches to a ready to wear dinner jacket in black and white. The peak lapels help to accentuate the shoulders of the wearer. The black and white color combo is playful while still being formal. A jacket like this can be worn again and again too!
Thank you to Eleni and her team as well as all of our other partners in style!
- Event Planning & Creative Direction: @eleniandcony
- Venue: @soundriverstudios
- Photo & Video Production: @alexeykuznetsov_com
- Content Creator: @sobridalsocial
- Florals & Design: @pedestalsfloraldecorators
- Pizza Truck, Espresso Martini Station & Prosecco Cart: @dolceandgelatocatering
- Caterer: @dishfoodnyc
- Bridal Gowns: @bridalreflectionsny | @theatelierstudioofficial by @profjimmychoo
- Custom Menswear: @tomassoblack
- Couture Women’s Evening Dresses: @nycfashionboutique
- DJ, MC, Lighting, Sound & Lounge: @geoevents @jordanridd_
- Entertainment: @tatientertainment
- Makeup: @jguerrabeauty, @kaercosmetics @L.ndabee
- Hair: @shqipegocaj, @besjana05 @feiziee_h
- Cake: @vincenzo_salvatore_cakes
- Reception Rentals: @broadwaypartyrentals
- Linens: @thefinishingtouchny
- Guest Evening Gowns: @nycfashionboutique
- Bride & Groom Models: @katerinafileas @mr_redcross
- Guest Extras: @laragikk @andrew.vinci @theginogelato @tomassoblack @buildwithtas