Tailor's Stretch Blend Suit | Shark Grey
Order Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
- The Shark Grey Suit is sure to turn heads and set you apart from the crowd.
- Our 4 way stretch fabric is both breathable and comfortable. It looks formal while feeling casual. The perfect mix.
- Available in both slim and modern fits depending on your personal preference this suit is guaranteed to garner complements every time you wear it.
- Two-button front
- Nonfunctional four-button cuffs
- Chest Pocket, flap pockets, interior pocket
- Double side back vent
- Fully lined
- Unfinished pant hem (get them hemmed for a light custom fit)
- Split waist construction for easy alteration
- Zip fly with double button closure
- Slant front pockets, back button closure pockets
- Mid-Rise, Unlined
- Dry clean only
- 65% Polyester / 35% Rayon
We recommend you use our size chart or service department to help you get the perfect size. But just in case, we have a 100% guaranteed to fit policy. If it doesn’t fit, we’ll take it back and help you get one that does!
Order today, and you could have your suit within a week. Because our business is entirely online, fast shipping and logistics is one of our main areas of focus. We know you want your suit on time every time and so we make it our priority to deliver.
Relax. Our team of fit experts are standing by to help you identify what size is right for you. Just purchase the color you want and select "Not Sure" for your sizing options and we'll reach out to help you work through the details.
100% Fit Guarantee
How Fast Will My Order Arrive.
I Don't Know My Size
Our Slim fit runs about one size smaller than our Modern fit and is slimmer in the waist.
Our Modern fit is more true to size in comparison with other mainstream suiting brands.
How to Measure Yourself
Measure your chest at the widest point and your waist at the belly button. Find your measurements in the respective columns to find your size in each fit type.
Sizing was about the same as Mens Wharehouse, I wear a 42R Modern Fit, Nicer material.
Pretty great for the price. Under $200 and it looks sharp as hell.